Our motto is very simple:
PRODUCE TRUE MARTIAL ARTISTS, not just fighters.
Discipline, respect, confidence and character building are at the core of our program.
All classes are taught by certified master instructors (i.e., possessing at least a 5th Dan black belt certificate from the International Olympic Committee-affiliated World Taekwondo Federation). Our program directors are:
Grand Master Young Cheol Park
- 9th Dan Black Belt in Taekwondo, certified by the World Taekwondo Federation, IOC
- National Taekwondo Team Coach (1994-1996), representing Canada in Pan-Am Games, World Cup Taekwondo, and World Taekwondo Championships
- Awarded Citation from the Mayor of City of Hamilton, for contributions to the community
- Won many national, international and provincial Taekwondo championships
- Honourably discharged from the Republic of Korea Marine Corp. (as a member of the Marine Corp Taekwondo Team)
- Professor, Faculty of Martial Arts and Police Foundation, Kyungsang University, Busan, Korea
- Click here for Grand Master Park’s Demo Clip
Master Jae Park
- 5th Dan Black Belt in Taekwondo, certified by the World Taekwondo Federation, IOC
- Lawyer & Notary Public
- Managing Partner – Jae Park Law Professional Corporation
- Current or former legal counsel to Hyundai Mobis, Consulate General of the Republic of Korea, BFI Waste Management (Hamilton District), Korea Exchange Bank of Canada, etc.
- Juris Doctor, Osgoode Hall Law School (class of 2007)
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Toronto (class of 2004)
- Recipient of the Governor General of Canada Academic Award
- 1997 Canadian Junior National Taekwondo Championship – Gold Medal
- 1994 Canadian Junior National Taekwondo Championship – Bronze Medal
- Click here for Master Jae’s Demo Clip